Johannes, H. McMahon, V. Lorman, G.
- A People and a Nation: A History of the United States, Volume 2: Since 1865, 8th Brief Edition.
- Methods in Membrane Biology - Volume 1 | Edward D. Korn | Springer!
- New at the JBC.
- German Secret Panzer Projects.
- Programming Hive. Data Warehouse and Query Language for Hadoop.
- Editors' Picks Highlight2?
Voth, and P. Renard, M. Boucrot, M. Garcia-Castillo, S. Arumugam, V. Chambon, C. Lamaze, C. Wunder, A. Kenworthy, et al. More information available here. Bondar seeks to unravel the role of protonation dynamics and lipid membrane environment in membrane protein structure and function. Her group uses theoretical biophysics based methods to understand these mechanisms.
Nango, A. Royant, M. Kubo, T. Nakane, C. Wickstrand, T. Kimura, T. Tanaka, K. Tono, C. Song, R. Tanaka, et al. Milenkovic and A. Capponi, M. Heyden, A. Bondar, D. Tobias, and S. Sandoval-Perez, K. Pluhackova, R. Theory Comput.
Methods in Membrane Biology - Google книги
Pluhackova, S. Gahbauer, F. Kranz, T. Wassenaar, and R.
Benedix, C. Becker, B. Caflisch, R. Kakorin, E. Neumann, H. Frank Brown studies the dynamics and structure of biological membranes through theoretical and computational investigations, with an emphasis on the interpretation of both experiments and detailed simulations. Camley, M.
Lerner, R. Pastor, and F. Barel, N. Reich, and F. Venable, F. Brown, and R. Bel and F. Her team uses chemical biology, biochemistry, cell biology and mass spectrometry to identify and understand these lipid—protein interactions. Kleinecke, S. Richert, L. Kungl, E. Asadollahi, S. Quintes, J. Blanz, R. McGonigal, K. Naseri, et al. Callens, B. Bonnafous, H.
Drobecq ,M. Gerl, T. Krey, G. Roman- Sosa, T. Rumenapf, O. Lambert, J. Dubuisson, et al. Hacke, P. Hellwig, P. Himmels, C. Wieland, and A. Varsano, T.
Journal list menu
Rubio, M. Hennrich, T. Sachsenheimer, M.
Gavin, B. Cheng is studying integral membrane proteins, such as ABC transporters, and large dynamic macromolecular machineries, such as 26S proteasome, using electron cryo-microscopy cryo-EM as his main research method. Wang, Y. Song, B. Barad, Y.
Methods in Membrane Biology: Volume 8 by Edward D. Korn (Paperback, 2012)
Cheng, J. Fraser, and F. Gao, E.
- Developments in Spatial Data Handling: 11th International Symposium on Spatial Data Handling.
- Resurrection (Forgotten Realms: R.A. Salvatores War of the Spider Queen, Book 6).
- Methods in Membrane Biology, Том 8.
- A History of the International Movement of Journalists: Professionalism Versus Politics!
- Field Guide for Investigating Internal Corrosion of Pipelines?
- Methods in Molecular Biology!
- liberalization and apostasy of america;
Cao, D. Julius, and Y. Frauenfeld, R. Armache, A. Sonnen, F. Guettou, P. Moberg, L. Zhu, C. Jegerscho, A. Flayhan, J. Briggs, et al. Goedert and Y. His group tackles these questions with an interdisciplinary approach, combining cell biology, synthetic biology, protein biochemistry, structure biology, and biophysics.